Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Shelving and Floor Mats Completed





Its been a productive couple of days. I finished the shelf installation with the completion of the lower shelf along the left side of the room. The final track arrangement will occupy the upper shelf and pierce the short wall next to the workbench. I also wrapped all the Christmas gifts and moved them under the tree in the living room. I also installed the pads on the floor. A much harder job than I planned because almost everything in the room had to be relocated at least once to make room for the pads. They are an interlocking system that fit together very nicely as can be sen in some of the photos. The layout will eventually have a stick built center peninsula that twill occupy the vacant strip in the floor pads that stretches out from the window wall. I have some more foam to cut for the subroadbed then I will finally be able to glue it down. The next two projects after that are the installation of the cork on top of the foam and the addition of the track lights.

No comments: