Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Florida RR DCC, Lakeland, Arcadia

My dead rail experiment failed. Batteries charging cables were hard to find and one or more batteries seemed to go dead all the time. So..... I tried to use my 25 year old MRC unit. It came with a walk-around that I never could get to work. So.... I bought a new Zephyr from Digitrax and I love it.
I have a screen that is capable of displaying multiple lines of data and there is a quick programming button that calls up several cv values and allow the user to change any and all at once then displays the new vales.


Lakeland waybilled structures are completed. That's my word and I use it to designate structures that reside next to spurs that accept deliveries by rail. These next shots are Lakeland.






 Not much has happened in Arcadia since the last post but the yard is now



populated with cars to be delivered. Another post follows showing work completed at Punta Gorda and Mulberry.


No comments: